the essay




 This course was different because it wasn't on canvas . When school first began I didn't even know how to join the zoom meeting I remember asking a friend on snapchat if they new how to join and they said yes and she helped me if it weren't for her id probably not be in class right now. I really enjoy being in your class its the chilliest class I have out of all of my other classes. What i find the most meaning full thing in this class was listing to the tunes they were pretty cool.
  
   Things that I learned in tis class that will help me in the future probably is the blog because what of one day I decide to blog my life . I'm proud of all the work I've done in this class i really haven't done a whole lot but trust me if was able to back in time I would do all my work and change a lot of things I've done in my 16 years of life  when I ran away from school and the police was looking for me just and they got  me and took me back to school , looking at my mom cry made me think why did i do that i just did it because i was a little kid I didn't know I was doing something bad but yeah I would change that if i was able to back in time.

Three text that are meaning full to me all we have to decide is what to do it the time that was given to us" The Fellowship of The Ring literary technique is mood .The second one is from Dr Seuss “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know and you are the one who’ll decide where to go" the literary technique is connotation. The Third on is from harry potter "“It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” the literary technique is theme.


   All in all I think year this was very interesting because of covid 19 I wish we could go to school to hang out with my friends and I'm a better learner in class hate online school there's a little bit of everything in there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog